Brexit is a big issue for every civil society organisation in Scotland.
It raises many questions:
- what will replace EU funding?
- how will organisations continue to connect across Europe?
- how will we make sure that we do not regress on human rights?
- what should happen to workers’ rights, environmental rights, women’s rights?
- what about the rights of EU or EEA citizens, and those who rely on them for care?
- how should devolution work if we are outside the EU?
- how can civil society get their voice heard in the midst of Brexit debate and developments?